Sonic Toonami Opening Sonic Toonami Opening

This was a great throwback, and I liked it. That said, I'm also posting this review to mention the April Fool's Day "prank" that Adult Swim did this year -- Toonami block revival! Well, for a few hours starting at midnight last night, anyway. It got me (and probably a lot of others) thinking that it'd be ridiculously cool to have Toonami back permanently.

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

RE: Electric Boogaloo

@Starsabre: Look up the movie "Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo" and it'll make a lot more sense. It was an 80s film about breakdancing, and that subtitle is used literally all the time as a form of satire/parody.

MrScriblam responds:

yea

DB 1st Story- Gohans Work DB 1st Story- Gohans Work

Good effort, but keep trying...

I gave this entry a 3, because I definitely see some potential.

However, it could definitely use some work. It's a little short, the graphics are a little shaky/could use more frames per second, and the quality control is just...well, not really there.

Anyway, just thought I'd give you some advice to use for any future flash you decide to make.

Skullgirls Hentai Game Skullgirls Hentai Game

Responding to a prevous comment:

"I kid you not, i've played this while playing Skullgirls and both voices are exactly the same, kudos to him."

Awesomely enough, it *is* the same voice! It sounded too uncanny to me, so I checked the Skullgirls IMDB entry, and sure enough, Joshua Tomar (TomaMoto) is the voice of the Skullgirls announcer. Yes, the ACTUAL one! That makes this pretty goddamn funny to me. :D

Anyway, as for a review -- I came in knowing what to expect, and Zone-Sama did not disappoint. 5/5, I'd think.

NG calculator NG calculator

Nice effort, but...

...I'm not too sure that calculator has much use whatsoever to the average NG user. Seriously, its a calculator with basic functions wow!!! Those are the kind of operations that I can do in my head. At least a scientific calculator would've been cool too see. Or, better yet, a graphing calculator :P (though, calculators still dont have much use here...after all you cant actually bring this with you to school/everyone that's in school most likely has a calculator anyway)